Firefox 4 可以使用的 KeyConfig
keyconfig allows you to change keyboard shortcuts. [Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and any other XULRunner Application]
keyconfig adds the ability to create new or modify existing shortcuts defined by a
The configuration screen can be accessed via Tools > Keyconfig (in most Applications), the Add-ons Manager, or Ctrl+Shift+F12 (Command+Shift+F12 on MacOS) from the main window.
Currently there is only one list of modified keys per application, so changing a shortcut in one window will also affect other windows if they use the same key name.
- All shortcuts listed (except Keyconfig...) are provided by the Application and other extensions, not by keyconfig.
- keyconfig should be able to recognize any keys usable by Gecko
- Don't think that changing a
- It is possible that keyconfig handles modifiers wrong.
- Any '][' in the code of user defined keys will be replaced by '] [' (which should have the same effect in most cases) since the pref separator is ']['.
- Default modifiers can be set by changing ui.key.* prefs in about:config.
- Assigning the Control modifier to a shortcut attached to a menuitem on Mac doesn't work due to bug 519496
- The window-mediator returns an empty title for some Thunderbird Compose windows
- All-In-One Sidebar, FoxyTunes, Click2Tab, Penelope, and Firebug base some of their code on keyconfig.
- URL Suffix: URL ctrl/shift/ctrl+shift behavior
- Keyfixer: platformHTMLBindings.xml [Mac]
- SEARCHHOTKEYS: Find As You Type Link (') and Find As You Type Text (/)
- KeySnail: Key sequences, Emacs behavior
- Vimperator: Vim behavior
- MenuManipulator: Menu accesskeys
- Added support for Toolkit 2.0 Applications and dropped support for pre Toolkit 1.9
- Added da-DK by Jørgen Rasmussen
- Some changes due the new XPCOM components registration.
- Check browser.backspace_action if cmd_handleBackspace/cmd_handleShiftBackspace should be mapped to goBackKb/goForwardKb
- Should now work from tab ( chrome://keyconfig/content/ )
- Added the keyconfig dialog as the optionsURL as many searched for it in the Add-ons Manager
- Focused duplicates will now use inverted colors
- Using the a key name multiple times should work now
- Space will now be displayed as
- Disabled shortcuts will now be displayed as
- Disabled shortcuts will not anymore be removed from the document, just from the
- The shortcut box will now be focused after adding a new key
- Removed all targetApplication from install.rdf except the Mozilla Toolkit
- All ][ should now be changed to ] [ (previously only the first was changed)
- Changed all
- Modified the overlay to add a new
- The keytext of a modified
- Changes are applied to all open windows immediately
- Removed keyconfig.warnOnClose since that warning is gone
keyconfig 可以让你随意修改快捷键[可用于 Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, 和其它的XULRunner程序]
你可以通过以下方式来打开配置界面: 工具 -> Keyconfig (在大多数XULRunner程序中), 附加组件管理器, 在主窗口中按Ctrl+Shift+F12 (在MacOS系统中是 Command+Shift+F12).
已有 4 条评论